Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wrapped in Nature Prayer Shawl

I finished my two prayer shawls a couple of days ago...Here is the first one - the Wrapped in Nature Prayer Shawl. This one is for my best friend's mom, who lost one of her daughters last Wednesday. The colors remind me of sitting by a lake in the woods - calm and peaceful.


I used 8 skeins of Charisma yarn in Toadstool (the same color as the blanket I made a couple of weeks ago) and an N hook. It is a simple dc rectangle. It measures 26.5" x 62".

Here is the pattern:

Ch. 63
Row 1: In the 4th chain from hook, dc in each stitch across. (60 stitches)
Row 2: ch 3 (counts as dc here and throughout), dc across (60 stitches)

Repeat row 2 until you reach your desired length. Finish off with one row of sc. Fasten off and weave in ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment